Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Turning Over a New Leaf

Ok, so it's been a while, and I feel horrible about it. I've missed you, and I promise I will do better. :-) There are SO many fabulous products and things that I can't wait to share with you all! I am also gonna switch things up a bit, and talk/share about things that might not pertain to beauty.

Since I'm turning over a new leaf, let's talk about Fall (See what I did there...Leaf...Fall) It's the perfect time to try something new, and also to reevaluate your skincare needs since the cold weather is coming! One of my new favorite lines for skin is Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare. I was introduced to it while I was working in the wonderful world of cosmetics, and at first I was skeptical. I'm pretty picky about what goes on my face, because it's a lot more sensitive than I ever realized. I tried some samples, and I was hooked! Another great part...it's affordable!

One of my FAVORITE products is their Vitamin D Serum Oil. Now don't freak out when you read the "oil" word. It's not what you think. I've got combination skin, with my cheeks being really dry and other places being pretty oily. These serum works like a charm to balance everything out without breaking it out. Here are the details:

What Is It? This serum-oil is a concentrated skincare treatment. Packed with Vitamin D and other reparative antioxidants and botanicals, it helps improve the appearance of skin elasticity, hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores—all immediately visible upon application.

Why Is It Different? While traditional Vitamin D oils need sun exposure to be made active, this formula, containing the ingredient Ergocalciferol, is already active and does not require sunlight. This unique serum-oil emulsion is infused with the multiple anti-aging ingredients & benefits of a serum within the hydrating delivery system of an oil.

I put it on after I wash my face and before I put on lotion.  It's a perfect thing to introduce into your skincare routine, especially with winter coming. It's $65 for a bottle, and a little goes a long way. Some  places you can pick it up are Sephora, Joseph in Memphis, and online, of course.

Shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment