Thursday, October 25, 2012

FALLing for Dark Nails

I love nail polish. Plain and Simple. It's like me and shoes...you can never have too many!

I like to go a little darker/neutral for the Fall and Winter, and last night, I pulled out one of my go-to's for the Fall. The color is "Pat On the Black" by my favorite brand, Sally Hansen, and from one of their best lines, Complete Salon Manicure. I honestly think it's better than OPI and Essie *gasp!

The color is pretty dark, but it's not straight-up black. It's more a dark purple, which I like a lot better than just black. I did apply three layers for a really rich look, and I followed it with THE best top coat, Sally Hansen's InstaDri Anti-Chip Topcoat (blogged about it here previously).

Here's why I like the Complete Salon Manicure line:

- It's got a way cool brush that contours to your fingernails.
- There are 5 Steps in 1 Bottle: Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color and Top Coat.
- Contains Vita-Care Technology for advanced wear (it really does stay  on a long time) and more shine.
- There are 42 shades to choose from.

It's about $6 a bottle, and can be found at drugstores, Walmart, and Target. Try it out and let me know what color you chose!



Shine On!

Ruffin

No comments:

Post a Comment