Friday, October 26, 2012

Bat An Eye

Several of you all have asked me lately to recommend a good mascara, so I thought I'd share. I feel like I have tried A LOT of mascaras over the years, and I'm really liking what is on my lashes at the moment.
I put two coats of this on my top lashes.


One of my make-up artist friends swears by Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies, so I thought I'd give it a go. I wasn't disappointed. The brush is curved and flexible, making it easy to get all the lashes. It's got great coverage, doesn't flake(I use the waterproof kind), and makes my lashes a lot fuller and longer. It's also cheap, being around $7 for a tube.

I put one coat of this on my bottom lashes.
Now that was for my top lashes. For my bottom lashes, I do use another mascara, and this one is a little bit pricier but so worth it. It's Bobbi Brown's Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara. With its skinny brush and staying power, it's perfect for bottom lashes. Nothing I hate more than raccoon eyes, and this mascara STAYS PUT! It's $24 and can be found in most major department stores and online.

Have a great weekend and SHINE ON!

Ruffin

No comments:

Post a Comment