Thursday, January 8, 2015

Furry Friend or Foe

Allow me to introduce you to...








"The Notorious T.O.D"

His real name is Tod, but that wasn't his original name. Back when I got him about 12 years ago, after I graduated college, he was first called Tuck (yeah, not sure what I was thinking either). My brown-noser of a brother told his statistics teacher at Samford, Dr. Todd, that he named his sister's cat after her. After he told me that, it just kinda stuck.






(He thinks he's God's gift to the world.)

I wouldn't consider myself a crazy cat lady, but he does keep me pretty entertained. He fetches like a dog, follows my grandmother around day and night, and even feels the need to wedge himself in-between my grandmother and her boyfriend( yes, I said boyfriend but that's for another post), while they read their devotional. I think he just wants to make sure that they leave room for the Holy Spirit...

You never know what you're gonna get with him. Well tonight, I came home to find this:








He had somehow managed to knock his probiotic medicine,(tmi-he has stomach issues) that he thinks are treats, off the kitchen counter, dragged it into living room and proceeded to devour the contents. It was almost full, side note. So this could be a pretty interesting night around here.

Just wanted y'all to get acquainted with him, because I'm sure he'll be making more appearances.








Sweet. Dreams.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment