Friday, October 22, 2010

Wanna Blush?

OK, so I'm always in the market for a new blush. I just can't ever seem to find one that I'm in love with. As of yesterday, I just might have. A few weeks ago, I was flipping through a magazine in which they had a review for Stila's Custom Color Blush. At first glance, it looked pretty intense. The hot pink color made me hesitate to think that it could actually look good on someone without having a flashback to the 80s!

As I read on, it began to make more sense. This smart one-shade-fits-all powder blush reacts with your skin's pH to create a one-of-a-kind, customized shade for everyone. The weightless powder can be layered to achieve just the right amount of color and coverage. The magazine tested it on several different skin tones, and the blush worked with each one.

So I thought, what the heck...I'm going to try it. I popped into Sephora yesterday and picked one up(along with some other goodies, but that's for a different post). It costs around $20, which isn't the cheapest, but if it solves my blush woes it is worth it.

I brushed it on this morning, and I liked what I saw. It did give a nice "flushed" look, and didn't make me look like a clown. It has stayed put throughout the day and didn't get cakey. So...I think it's safe to say that I think I'm a fan! So if you're tired of guessing or wearing the wrong color blush, then try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment