Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My "Getting Ready" Playlist

Granted, this post isn't really about makeup, but you need good music playing while you're getting ready to go out! Here are some of my favorites:


1. Crazy in Love-Beyonce
2. I've Got a Feeling-Black Eyed Peas
3. Ain't No Other Man-Christina Aguilera
4. Vertigo-U2
5. American Woman-Lenny Kravitz
6. Don't Stop Believing-Journey
7. Born to Be Wild-Steppenwolf
8. Bootylicious-Destiny's Child
9. Anything Rihanna
10. Big Pimpin'-Jay-Z
11. OMG-Usher
12. Undo It-Carrie Underwood
13. Live Your Life-T.I. and Rihanna
14. Wonderful-Gary Go
15. Canned Heat-Jameriqui
16. Ridin' Solo-Jason Derulo


What would YOU add to this list?

3 comments:

  1. ruffin, I am lovin' your cute blog! You will beso sucessful at this. remember doing my updo's when you were in jr high :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I actually think you were my first "client". So fun! Love looking at your blog and precious family. Hope you get those little ones from Ethiopia soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always need a little Michael Jackson!

    ReplyDelete