Friday, November 2, 2012

Fit to be Tied

Scarves...I literally have about 30 of them (pretty embarrassed to admit that). I have scarves for the summer, winter and anytime in between. I love them. They are functional and can also change the look of an outfit in an instant. I'm always seeing on Pinterest multiple different ways to tie them. I found this Pin the other day on 40+ ways to tie a scarf. Click HERE to visit the site to learn how.
While you do that, I thought I'd take a second to show you some of the scarves that I'm rocking or wanting to rock. A few good places to look for scarves are H&M, Target and TJ Maxx. I also found this great Etsy shop, RunSystem63, that has fabulous and cool scarves.



Just got this infinity scarf from H&M for $9.95!

I want this Run System63 scarf for Christmas! $60








What should you be looking for??? I recommend a good leopard print one, maybe a fun red one, and a black pashmina that can also be used as a wrap. With cold weather here, now is the perfect time to rock a scarf, and don't be afraid to put a different "twist" on it. Have a great weekend and...

SHINE ON!




Ruffin
(Please forgive the lay-out of this post. I am having computer issues!)

No comments:

Post a Comment