Monday, November 8, 2010

Wishing for Fab Holiday MakeUp!

My wish came true! 

I'm always looking for new lipgloss, so I saw this in Sephora the other day and thought I would try it out. Part of Smashbox's Wish holiday 2010 collection, "Wish for the Perfect Pout"  gives you SIX lipglosses, all of which are glittery and gorgeous, for only $29! My favorite so far is the dark plum color, which is being toted as one of this season's "it" colors. 


Also part of the Wish collection is a beautiful set of eye pencils, which I can't wait to try out. There's a jet black, dark purple, metallic gray and soft metallic gold, and they retail for $16 for the set of four. So if you want to add a little shine this holiday season, check out the collection at Sephora, Ulta or www.smashbox.com/Smashbox-Collections/WISH-Holiday-2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment